We help our clients to approach arrangements for children constructively, without having to go to court in the majority of cases.
Our expertise includes:
- Voluntary parenting agreements- covering matters like where children will live most of the time and how much time they will spend with each parent
- Child maintenance:
- Voluntary child maintenance agreements
- Using the Child Maintenance Service (CMS)
- Child Maintenance Orders
- Child related court orders:
- Child Arrangements Orders– to decide things like where children will live and who they should have contact with
- Specific Issue Orders– to make a specific decision about a child’s upbringing, such as where they should go to school
- Prohibited Steps Orders– to prevent someone with Parental Responsibility making a particular decision in relation to a child, such as relocating.